It seems that the local newspaper has been publishing articles that fail to present all the facts related to my views on securing our elections. To set the record straight:
1. Please go VOTE!
2. I am very thankful that Iowa protects our elections with voter ID, paper ballots and one ballot drop box per county. Voting is our most sacred duty as Americans and we should be proud of what we have in Iowa.
3. I do believe machines (electronic pollbooks and tabulators) are subject to manipulation and errors. I do NOT believe that all of our elections have been fraudulent. I especially do not want to wait for problems to occur before making improvements to ensure the accuracy of elections. EVERY vote should count every time.
4. Concerns about machine manipulation is not new and not partisan. Complaints were lobbied in 2016 by Hillary Clinton (D) and Stacey Abrams (D).
a. Kamala Harris (D) testifies they were hacked
5. While our vote tabulators are not connected to the internet, that doesn’t mean they can’t be. We use a combination of Dominion, ES&S and Unisyn equipment. Here’s a link to evidence in lawsuits in Antrim County, Michigan and Mesa County, Colorado proving machine manipulation. This is not a conspiracy theory and I want to ensure we don’t have these issues in Iowa. https://www.americasmom.net/mesa-forensic-reports https://www.depernolaw.com/dominion.html
6. Issues have occurred with election machines in 2022. In these two cases, the issues were found by chance.
b. Cherokee County, Kansas - https://masistvucutcu.com/cherokee-county-kansas-election-results-reversed-after-vote-flip-discovered/
7. Dr. Douglas Frank is a proud math teacher, but that’s not all. https://irida.tv/politics/nobel-prize-nominated-scientist-dr-douglas-frank-phd-discusses-epidemiology-election-integrity-ep-58/
The campaign to elect Anne Fairchild to House District 78 is announced. House District 78 includes 12 precincts comprising the majority of SE Cedar Rapids, part of SW Cedar Rapids and three precincts that cross into NE Cedar Rapids.
The Iowa Secretary of State's office approved the affidavit of candidacy and convention certificate. Anne Fairchild is now the Republican candidate for Iowa House District 78.
The Republican Party of Iowa held a nominating convention for local precinct leaders to add Anne Fairchild to the November 8, 2022, ballot as the Republican candidate for House District 78. The next step is to submit the required paperwork to the Secretary of State in advance of the August 24 deadline.
Iowa Canvassing hosted a summit for candidates and lawmakers to meet with Dr. Douglas Frank. Dr. Frank is a world-renowned physicist with 60-peer reviewed scientific publications. Since December 2020, he has discovered several algorithms impacting elections nationwide. He analyzed Iowa voter rolls and data published by the Iowa Secretary of State's office. His findings showed how the voter rolls are no longer behaving randomly county by county.